From Technicians to Engineers to Operators to the CEO, year after year attendees rave about the value, fellowship and practical knowledge taken from these three days in the mountains of Utah.
In today's market, change is happening quickly and forcing organizations to adapt to the constant flow of innovation, disruption, and chaos that are pushing us ahead at rapid pace. When it's done right, accelerated change drives operational efficiencies, ignites transformation, and enables quick adaptation in a changing competitive landscape.
But what happens when tight labor markets, an overwhelming volume of Big Data, unpredictable demand, and competitive pressures all converge to make transformational change unattainable? That's where we step in to help. Celebrating over 30 years of Supply Chain education, the 2018 Material Handling & Logistics Conference is a premier event that encompasses 50 insightful sessions –all designed by industry experts to provide tactical and strategic education that will help your company ignite transformation, accelerate change, and thrive in any market conditions. From learning how to keep cool in crisis, to using data to drive good decision-making, to designing the optimal fulfillment center, the Conference's educational seminars, workshops, and hands-on demonstrations are designed with you in mind. Customized to meet your needs, address your biggest pain points, and expand your horizons, the 33rd Annual Material Handling & Logistics Conference offers:
- Five different educational session tracks on the topics that are most relevant to your business and your industry.
- Experience Industry 4.0 in the Innovation Hub.
- Networking opportunities in an environment that we've limited to just 500 attendees.
- A lineup of keynote speakers that want to help you ignite transformation in your organization.
- Premier accommodations in one of most beautiful regions of the U.S.
- A lineup of entertainment and activities that is heads and tails above any other industry conference.
- And much more!
Looking forward to hosting you in Park City!
Grand Summit Hotel
Park City, UT
September 9-12, 2018